Subscribe to our newsletter and tell us how you find your MOJO.
Each week from now until January 2nd 2016 we will choose our favourite answer and send the lucky winner a MOJO mixed dozen:
3 x MOJO Sauvignon Blanc
3 x MOJO Chardonnay
3 x MOJO Shiraz
3 x MOJO Cabernet Sauvignon
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Promotion commences at 12pm AEST on 2nd December 2015 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 2nd January 2015 ("Promotional Period").
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Restaurants* and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
(a) Visit the competition page on the MOJO website www.mojowine.com.au/newsletter and complete all fields to enter including registering for the MOJO newsletter.
(b) Details can only be entered once to enter the promotion.
6. The prize on offer is as follows:
3 x MOJO Sauvignon Blanc
3 x MOJO Chardonnay
3 x MOJO Shiraz
3 x MOJO Cabernet Sauvignon
7. The prize will be sent via Australia Post within 14 days of Winning Entry selection date.
8. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the Prize Provider. Prize winners’ details may be provided to a Prize Provider for the purposes of prize fulfilment.
9. The prize may require ordering and completing as specified by the Promoter or by the Prize Provider. The prize is subject to product availability, and is subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the relevant providers. Any alterations or extensions to confirmed prize details must be approved in advance by the Promoter (at its sole discretion) and will be at the expense of the winner.
10. The prize will be awarded based on a game of skill response.
11. Winning Entry selection will take place at 2pm on Wednesday each week for the previous weeks promotional period at Casama Group, Level 3, 112 Trenerry Crescent, Abbotsford, VIC 3067.
12. The winner will be announced within 7 days after the completion of the Promotional Period.
13. The winner will be notified by email (on the address provided in their entry form) by the Promoter and the name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website.
14. The winner will provide shipping address by email for delivery within 14 days of Winning Entry notification.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. The Promoter will decide the winner of the competition. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
20. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing websites is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and any Prize Provider (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and any Prize Provider (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
28. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and will not disclose such information to third parties. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
29. As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner may be required by the Promoter to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
30. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
31. The Promoter is Casama Group Pty Ltd ABN 61 186 388 551 of Level 3, 112 Trenerry Crescent, Abbotsford, VIC 3067. Phone 03 8413 8310.